How to change the view of product options ?

How can I change the view of product options ?

rather than have select box I want to show the options with quantity for each options

Example in attached photo

option1.jpg

[quote name='mohtaref' timestamp='1370556742' post='163155']

rather than have select box I want to show the options with quantity for each options

[/quote]

You will need custom modification or an addon like this:Table of options CS-Cart add-on

John

Hello Jhon,

Thank you for your responding, I don't think that addon is what I need.

That addon is displaying a table and allow the customers to choose how many pieces they want from each option however, what I want is different.

I need an addon or a way to show the number of items in stock for each option. Please have a look again to the attached photo that I posted in my first post.

Thank you,

[quote name='mohtaref' timestamp='1370556742' post='163155']

[/quote]

Choose radio options instead of select box

John

how ? and how to add the quantity available for each option ?

when creating an option instead of selecting select box in the option, select radio.

then for the stock you will need to be “track with options” and add each amount of stock available by “product combinations”, this explains how

http://forum.cs-cart…ions-inventory/

and this is for combinations etc

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Cscart do not support for this feature. you can not add stock for each option.

I think what mohtarf wants is that the “In Stock” amount is entered right next to each option instead of above the options. This way the customer can see how much stock is available for each option without actually clicking on the different radio buttons to find out. You would see the amounts in stock all at one time.

Bob

Ahhh, didnt realise you had to actually click on radio tab to get qty in stock…my bad

John

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1370692709' post='163250']

I think what mohtarf wants is that the “In Stock” amount is entered right next to each option instead of above the options. This way the customer can see how much stock is available for each option without actually clicking on the different radio buttons to find out. You would see the amounts in stock all at one time.

Bob

[/quote]

You are 100% right