How to change options type to sequential to multiple products

I was wondering if there was a quick and easy way to change the Options type, under option setting when editing a product. I have attached a image to show where I am talking about. My problem is I want to change this to sequential for all of my products(2000+). Is there a way to accomplish this without having to open each product and change it?

Catalog Products - Administration panel.png

bump. . .anyone?

Is there a way to specify this setting when importing products? I don't see a column for it when I export the data. Or is there a way to make it default to sequential?

[quote name='idslamyou' timestamp='1323908653' post='127877']

bump. . .anyone?

Is there a way to specify this setting when importing products? I don't see a column for it when I export the data. Or is there a way to make it default to sequential?

[/quote]

you need to run a sql query like this. this will update all products though so you may want to add a where clause to limit

to certain products. good luck.

update cscart_products

set options_type = 's'

I contacted cs cart support and paid for this mod. I think this should be standard in the cs-cart, but for anyone else who needs this feature in the import/export csv's you need to do this:

Create the products.post.php file with the following content in the addons/my_changes/schemas/exim directory of your CS-Cart installation:

if ( !defined('AREA') ) { die('Access denied'); }

$schema['export_fields']['Options type'] = array (
'db_field' => 'options_type',
);

?>

After that, please clear you templates cache. You should now see “Options type” in the available fields when you go to export data.