How To Change Number Of Products List In Main Content Block

Hi all,

Just upgraded from CS 2 to CS 4.1.3.

I want to know how to limit the number of products shown in the Main Content block. When I click the block option, only Name, Wrapper and Css is shown.

I’ve also tried to change the number in Settings>Appearance>Customer Settings>Number of columns in product list but to no avail.

Right now its showing 5 products, i would like it to show only 4.

[attachment=7914:product5.PNG]

product5.PNG

Hi helmi_pts,

The above-mentioned setting is a default one and it can be overrided by other ones. For example, CS-Cart admin panel allows to specify number of columns for particular categories so you should check the “Layouts” tab of category editing page, e.g. - Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

I hope it helps you.

Best regards.

Hi simtech,

Thank you so much! I didn't know there's another setting available in the categories page. Helpful indeed!

Hi simtech,

Continuing on this topic, how do i set it to show 4 for all the categories without going through one by one?

[quote name=‘helmi_pts’ timestamp=‘1400637762’ post=‘183924’]

Continuing on this topic, how do i set it to show 4 for all the categories without going through one by one?

[/quote]

Please use the “Number of columns in the product list” setting on the “Settings: Appearance” page: