How To Change Decimal On Prices

Hello everyone,

I'm building my website for companies so they can buy wholesale. It would be handy to show them also the prices including the VAT. However putting in the excl VAT prices with 2 decimals it shows up funny on the including VAT side. So a price of 12,35 excluding VAT will show up on the screen as 14,94. It just looks a bit odd and would be nice if it looks like 14,95

If we change the the decimal amount to 4 on the backend, and we only show 2 decimals on frontend it would be solved. Would this be possible? Has anyone does this already? And if so, what tpl files did you change to accomplish this?

Regards,

Rene

[quote name='vivid' timestamp='1402233114' post='185318']

Hello everyone,

I'm building my website for companies so they can buy wholesale. It would be handy to show them also the prices including the VAT. However putting in the excl VAT prices with 2 decimals it shows up funny on the including VAT side. So a price of 12,35 excluding VAT will show up on the screen as 14,94. It just looks a bit odd and would be nice if it looks like 14,95

If we change the the decimal amount to 4 on the backend, and we only show 2 decimals on frontend it would be solved. Would this be possible? Has anyone does this already? And if so, what tpl files did you change to accomplish this?

Regards,

Rene

[/quote]

We have done the similar work. To accomplish such a functionality, it is necessary to change database, php files, tpl files. It is not so easy. If you wish, we will be glad to help you with realization.