how to change back in stock notification email language?

Hi

i apply a option " out of stock action " and “signup for notification section” in backend and product area

(for send email to users while goods again be exist and back to stock)

but this notification email send only with english language

i found some text of that email language variables

and change to desire text in another language

but that problem not resolve yet

and not matter for that customer selected language to appear text language in email

anybody know solution way for this problem?

Hello newertebat,

Thank you for your message.

This is how standard CS-Cart works. It sends the back-in-stock notification in the language which is selected in the Customer area default language drop-down list on the Settings > Appearance page in your CS-Cart admin panel. Please change the language in this drop-down list and check the result.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi

Dear PAVEL ZYUKIN

thanks for reply

i check that but not work

for some same problem in order section and some another section email ,i always change the admin area language temporary before site send email and result is: email language change to desired language

i check again this way for the above problem and that is work

but i think this way is not good

because perhaps my partner forgot do change the admin language before site want to send email

or maybe my website want to send email to another user on another country and language in same time

and need time to consecutive change admin area language for per different country language email

this problem has another ways to solve or no?

Best regards

Farhad

Hello Farhad,

Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately, there is no other way to implement it in standard CS-Cart. However we can create a modification for you, so that such an e-mail notification will be sent to customer in a language, which was selected in the storefront when he/she registered there. If this solution suits you, please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team