How To Change Admin Products Thumbnail Size

How can we change size of the products thumbnail size in admin page to a larger size.

The size of the images are to small almost 38x38 even i see that thumbnail size shows 50x50

Thank you,

admin-thumbnail-size.png

[quote name='albertpro' timestamp='1427872083' post='209797']

How can we change size of the products thumbnail size in admin page to a larger size.

The size of the images are to small almost 38x38 even i see that thumbnail size shows 50x50

Thank you,

[/quote]

Hardcoded in design/backend/templates/views/products/manage.tpl

look for:

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=50 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

Hi John,

thank you for your help. I did change the size as you said and also clear cache and all images thumbnails. but still the same results. the thumbnails in products pages are still too small.

{include file="common/image.tpl" image=$product.main_pair.icon|default:$product.main_pair.detailed image_id=$product.main_pair.image_id image_width=150 href="products.update?product_id=`$product.product_id`"|fn_url}

Is there anything else can be done.

thank you,

Admin Products thumbnail size.jpg

The size is limited by the CSS also. In the same file, please change

```php

{__("image")}
{__("name")}{if $search.sort_by == "product"}{$c_icon nofilter}{else}{$c_dummy nofilter}{/if} /    {__("sku")}{if $search.sort_by == "code"}{$c_icon nofilter}{else}{$c_dummy nofilter}{/if}
```

to

```php
{__("image")}
{__("name")}{if $search.sort_by == "product"}{$c_icon nofilter}{else}{$c_dummy nofilter}{/if} /    {__("sku")}{if $search.sort_by == "code"}{$c_icon nofilter}{else}{$c_dummy nofilter}{/if}

```

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I did as you mentioned, and cleaned the cache and all thumbnail images but still the same results, and nothing chang :-(

We really need to figure this out. The size of the images are not workable at all.

Thank you in advance for any other suggestion.

Albert

[quote name=‘albertpro’ timestamp=‘1428025618’ post=‘210119’]

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I did as you mentioned, and cleaned the cache and all thumbnail images but still the same results, and nothing chang :-(

We really need to figure this out. The size of the images are not workable at all.

Thank you in advance for any other suggestion.

[/quote]

Hm. I have just tested it and it works. Try to play with the percents. E.g.

<br />
<th width="30%"><span>{__("image")}</span></th><br />
    <th width="20%"><a class="cm-ajax" href="{"`$c_url`&sort_by=product&sort_order=`$search.sort_order_rev`"|fn_url}" data-ca-target-id={$rev}>{__("name")}{if $search.sort_by == "product"}{$c_icon nofilter}{else}{$c_dummy nofilter}{/if}</a> /&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a class="{$ajax_class}" href="{"`$c_url`&sort_by=code&sort_order=`$search.sort_order_rev`"|fn_url}" data-ca-target-id={$rev}>{__("sku")}{if $search.sort_by == "code"}{$c_icon nofilter}{else}{$c_dummy nofilter}{/if}</a></th><br />

[color=#333333]Please add the following code to design/backend/css/addons/my_changes/styles.less[/color]

img{
max-width: none;
width:auto;
height:auto;
vertical-align:middle;
border:0;
-ms-interpolation-mode:bicubic;
}

**don't forget to clear cache

[size=3][color=#00A8D5]How To Add Custom Css With My Changes Addon To Admin Panel[/color] [/size]