I have purchased the XML Banner from my dealer but unfoirunately they are not giving support, so i need your support.
I have 6 Files
- banner.fla (Flash File)
- Banner swf
- swfobject.js (Java Script)
I want to place this xml banner rotater on home page where the actual place of banner. But how should i install those files, please gives us support.
I just answered a similar question here:
I was mistaken about where to put the images though. This is where I put everything:
- Images - images/flash (You have to edit the xml file to match)
- banner.fla - You don’t need to make the movie play on the site
- banner.swf - I put in the root directory
- data.xml - Also in the root directory
- Index.html - You shouldn’t need as long as you code the flash movie into you site.
- swfobject.js - I’m not sure if you need or not, but my java script file is in my root
You can see my banner at:
I have done your step but something i am doing wrong which it is wrong. I also sent PM to you please check.
On a side note…the
[QUOTE]6. swfobject.js - I’m not sure if you need or not, but my java script file is in my root[/QUOTE]
This is used so that people who use Internet Explorer don’t have to click twice to activate/start the Flash, plus makes it easier to use Flash on websites:
[QUOTE]SWFObject detects Flash player versions in these browsers from version 3 and up, and will allow users to interact with your Flash content without â€˜activatingâ€™ it first.[/QUOTE]