How To Add The Red Star Obligation On The Add Product Page

Hello,
Does someone can you show me how to add the star obligation for those spaces please: store categories, vendor categories, price, full description, main image, product code, in stock, minimum order quantity, quantity by package,
Because I have a vendor have added product by import/export without price, description, product code..... and active to sell, but the buyer can not buy those products, it's very bad for the user experience, and I want every new product need add an element on those spaces for obligation, if missing, then the product can not add or cannot import.
My website use multi vendor 4.2.3
Thank!
Franck

how to add star on those.jpg

design\backend\templates\views\products\update.tpl

There is the label tag for each field. It should has the cm-required class

design\backend\templates\views\products\update.tpl

There is the label tag for each field. It should has the cm-required class

Hi, I have add cm-required on the file, can clear the website cache, but still not work, do I need clear the ftp cache? can you show me how to clear the ftp cache please? I have find this "var/cache" online, but how to use or how to do?

Thank

Franck

Hi, I have add cm-required on the file, can clear the website cache, but still not work, do I need clear the ftp cache? can you show me how to clear the ftp cache please? I have find this "var/cache" online, but how to use or how to do?

Thank

Franck

Just add &cc&ctpl to the URL in the admin panel

Just add &cc&ctpl to the URL in the admin panel

Hi,

I have add cm-required for the categories, but is hidden by ? with color black, can you show me how to show the * for the categories please?

Thank

Franck

Try to add padding to the ? feature

Try to add padding to the ? feature

Sorry, I don't understand, can you give me more detail please?

Please ignore my post. As far as I can see, both features should work correctly together:

http://clip2net.com/s/3nlimnk