How To Add Service Fee To Order

Hi,

I would like to add a service fee into our multivendor version. The purpose is we want to collect service fee from customer and directly. I tried to collect service fee by using payment surcharge but the amount is credited to vendor sales.

I think about add the service fee into total amount during checkout and placing order, but deduct that amount from total that vendor can get.

Any better idea or suggestion for modification?

Thank you very much.

Check marketplace. There were several modules for extra services

You can take a look at this add-on.

You could technically just make a promotion called "Service Fee" that charges the user the wanted amount and use the absolute option.

You could technically just make a promotion called "Service Fee" that charges the user the wanted amount and use the absolute option.

I am afraid, there is no ability to create promotions with negative discounts

Thank you very much for your guys response. I totally missed all of your response.

I tried to search in market place but nothing come close as ThomH mentioned extra services addon.

The addon enable ability to take extra service fee but it seem like revenue go to vendor directly. But our use case want to take that extra service fee for store owner revenue.

Any idea or suggestion for me to go through code and modify the code that recorded revenue for store owner, vendor?

Thank you very much for your guys response. I totally missed all of your response.

I tried to search in market place but nothing come close as ThomH mentioned extra services addon.

The addon enable ability to take extra service fee but it seem like revenue go to vendor directly. But our use case want to take that extra service fee for store owner revenue.

Any idea or suggestion for me to go through code and modify the code that recorded revenue for store owner, vendor?

Additional code modifications are required. Contact us to get a quote

Hi, I would also like this function for our store as we are looking to add a service fee that goes directly to the marketplace

that was a old trail indeed.

You might be able to do this by having a required product (hidden) that is for the service fee and owned by market place vendor, not sure if you can have a required product from a different vendor, and would be easy for your vendors to delete it from their products (but depending on your moderation set-up it could work)