How To Add "sell By:" Before The Store Name Under Each Products

Hi

Does someone can show me how to add "Sell By:" before the store name under each products please? My website is multi vendor with 4.2.3

Please see the image for detail!

Thank in advance.

Franck

how to add Sell By before the store name under each products.jpg

Hi

Does someone can show me how to add "Sell By:" before the store name under each products please? My website is multi vendor with 4.2.3

Thank in advance.

Franck

Hello, Franck!

What template do you use? I can display "Sell by" in your store if you send me PM with the FTP access to your store.

Hi

Thank in advance.

Franck

If I remember correctly, we helped you to add this feature to the 3rd party theme on your store. PM me temporary FTP access so that we can point you to the correct file

Hello, Franck!

What template do you use? I can display "Sell by" in your store if you send me PM with the FTP access to your store.

Hi, Oleg

Can you just tell me in which file and which location to modify this please? I use the default template. thank

If I remember correctly, we helped you to add this feature to the 3rd party theme on your store. PM me temporary FTP access so that we can point you to the correct file

Hi, eComLabs

It's the first time I try to add this words.

Can you just tell me in which file and which location to modify this please? I use the default template. Because I need to know for the future if have any upgrade too. Thank

Hi, Oleg

Can you just tell me in which file and which location to modify this please? I use the default template. thank

I will make the changes in your store and tell you what I have done and in which file.

Can you just tell me in which file and which location to modify this please? I use the default template. Because I need to know for the future if have any upgrade too. Thank

Since 3rd party theme is used on your store, it is hard to answer on your store. Please try the following file:

design/themes/THEME/templates/blocks/list_templates/grid_list.tpl