How To Add Deminals?

I want to sell products with price like 0.0139€.

How to increase deminals without affect other products with normal prices like 10.50€ to show like 10.5000€ and use round prices to checkout only?

Create a new currency and use the same 'symbol' but have the decimal places to to 4 places. It will always show 4 then.

Update: extending the currency definition is just part of the needed changes. As stated below, changes are needed to the pricing columns in the DB since they are hard-wired to 2 decimal places.

But do note that if you want to do all calculations at more than 2 decimals and then to display final prices in 2 decimals. I.e. 10 items @ $0.1257 = calculated price of $1.257 and then only display $1.26 will require more extwnsive modifications (probably changes to core code), especially if you want all items to be computed to the max decimal places and then force the totals in he cart/order to only be 2.

It is not a complicated activity, but it is tedious and time consuming.

I want to sell products with price like 0.0139€.

How to increase deminals without affect other products with normal prices like 10.50€ to show like 10.5000€ and use round prices to checkout only?

I am afraid, it is not possible without database improvements since all prices are stored in the columns with decimal(12,2) type. It means that there are only 2 digits after decimal

Yes, alter table queries would also be needed for storage to occur.

Any pay solution?

Any pay solution?

Please check PM.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Any pay solution?

Feel free to contact us to get a free quote

Any pay solution?

We are also at your service. Please, contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Any pay solution?

We are also available at your service. Please feel free to contact us at support@webkul.com