How to add an option with a price and a text field?

I have embroidered products - and want to add an option for $2 to add extra custom embroidery to the order.

In a perfect world it would be a global option I can add to all the products, but I can't add a fillable text field and a price in a global option?

Help is very much appreciated!

http://paws4people.org/cart

Thanks

Hello coachmiami and welcome to CS-Cart forums!

Unfortunately it is impossible to create fillable text field and a price in one option by default. Some coding is required. But you can create two options. The first option as a checkbox with modifier 2$ and the second option is a text field where your customers will be able to type in their own text. You can write comments to these options explaining what they mean.

Also I would recommend you to have a look at “Product designer” add-on which is specially developed by our team for printing and embroidery business. This add-on has lots of settings and will definitely suit your business. Soon we are releasing the new version of Product designer add-on which will have more useful features.

There is an active thread about Product designer add-on at cs-cart forums [url=“ADDON: Product Designer Addon - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums”]ADDON: Product Designer Addon - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Best regards, Alt-team