How To Add An Addon For Vendors

I want to add a addon for vendors of my cart.I added an addon but it is visible to admin only.

Where should I change code inorder to give access to vendors?

Will duplicate my answer from here PM.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi Sekhar,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Vendor by default can not access any new controllers until you allow this in the file: app/schemas/permissions/vendor_multivendor.php[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]See other controllers and mode as example. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]E.g. if your controller name is “gallery.php” and you want to enable all its modes to vendors you should add this value to the controllers array:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]'gallery' => array ([/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]'permissions' => true,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]),[/font][/color]

Sir…thanks for reply…but I still unable to sort out this issue… I will give some of my code for my addon so that you can solve my problem easily

I added an addon

```php

$schema['top']['addon_name']['items']['menu_option1'] = array(

'href' => 'menu_option1.manage'

);

$schema['top']['addon_name']['items']['menu_option2'] = array(

'href' => 'menu_option2.manage'

); ```

Now I want to give access to “menu_option2” file along with menu link at same place in a vendor login

Please help me…so that I can complete my project as i have already completed all the implementation except this.

also I have to code everything inside my addon by without disturbing the default cs-cart files… so can I add the given code inside amy addon?

Sir,

Now I am able to see my desired controller link in vendor login…but can I do the same trick by changing the permission inside my addon?

Once again thanks a ton for your 1st reply.

Please check how the permissions are given in the E-mail marketing module:

app\addons\email_marketing\schemas\permissions\vendor_multivendor.post.php

Hello sir can I have a help in the image uploading from a mobile using api

I have created an api for creating a vendor profile from mobile…everything going smooth but I don't know what are the parameters should I pass inorder to upload images

I want to use cs-cart image upload function fn_attach_image_pairs

What are the different parameters i need to use in POST/PUT method

Please help me

Thanks and Regards