How to add a product to cart using external link?

Hey there,

I just spent the last 10 minutes searching for this but can’t find anything in the forum and was hoping someone can help me out.

I’m looking for a way of adding a particular product to the cart automatically when the store is visited from an external site (our landing pages).

Is this possible? I remember seeing something related to this a while ago but I honestly can’t find it anymore.

[quote name=‘tuxmeister’]Hey there,

I just spent the last 10 minutes searching for this but can’t find anything in the forum and was hoping someone can help me out.

I’m looking for a way of adding a particular product to the cart automatically when the store is visited from an external site (our landing pages).

Is this possible? I remember seeing something related to this a while ago but I honestly can’t find it anymore.[/QUOTE]

Thats a GREAT idea. If you find it please repost it. If you are goign to get it developed, ill chip in.

I’m actually looking for this solution, I wouldn’t know how to develop this, that why I’m asking. Maybe this is the wrong section for this sort of question. Mods/admins please correct if I’m wrong.

See my post in: [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=20192&highlight=checkout[/url]