How To Add A New Class?

hi guys,

i'm trying to add some icons from fontawsome to the cs cart product page and i stuck with wishlist…

i have reported this to the bugtracker but they say i have to add a new class to get this work

more info :

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5344-head-code-in-product-pages/

solution

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]The right solution in this situation will be the following:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Create a new class:[/size][/font][/color] ty-add-to-wish:before[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3], and define the parameters in it from the [/size][/font][/color]fa[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] and[/size][/font][/color]fa-heart[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] classes.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]'[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]i simply don't understand where to put this class [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]thanks in advance[/size][/font][/color]

It seems that the code format is not correct by looking at the image. The output is plain text instead of html tags.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1414755000' post='195812']

It seems that the code format is not correct by looking at the image. The output is plain text instead of html tags.

[/quote]

hi cscartrocks,

can you be more specific? have you read the report from the bugtracker???

thanks in advance