How to add a banner in each product page?

Hi,

I created a “free shipping” banner and wanted to put it in each product page, above the product image and description. I created a new block under the “products” tab, and assigned to all the products. The filling of the banner is set to manually, so I will be able to input the banner myself.

The problem is that now I need to go to each product, edit its blocks tab and insert manually the banner I chose. This will take forever.

Any suggestions as to how to bulk manually add the banner to each product?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Guy

So every product needs a different banner?

[quote name=‘IsItFast’]So every product needs a different banner?[/QUOTE]

No. Same banner for everything. Just needs a method to do it in bulk.

If you are reusing the same image for each product, it will be easier to just use an HTML block and assign it to your products. The HTML block can contain whatever HTML you want (e.g., an image link).

Bob

Try creating a block for “all pages”. Then disable it for the pages you don’t want the banner on. This is how I added my color chart to the top of all my pages. But I disabled it on the checkout pages, etc.

[url]Custom 404 Page Not Found

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name=‘IsItFast’]Try creating a block for “all pages”. Then disable it for the pages you don’t want the banner on. This is how I added my color chart to the top of all my pages. But I disabled it on the checkout pages, etc.

[url]Custom 404 Page Not Found

Thanks IsItFast - that’s a great idea and it worked :wink:

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’][url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks, but that is aimed only for Free Shipping products, whereas I was looking for a general banner of free shipping over $35…

Glad I could answer a question on here instead of asking for a change.

[quote name=‘jobosales’]If you are reusing the same image for each product, it will be easier to just use an HTML block and assign it to your products. The HTML block can contain whatever HTML you want (e.g., an image link).

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Still with 2.0.6 - no HTML blocks yet…