How To Access Product_Combinations From Products Variable

How to access the product combinations from the products variable below ? I cant find it when i print the variable. Do we need to pass a param to get the same

list($products, $search) = fn_get_products($params, 15000);
        //echo(count($products));
        //echo date(' h:i:s A');
        fn_gather_additional_products_data($products, array('get_icon' => false, 'get_detailed' => true, 'get_additional' => true, 'get_features' => true,'get_extra' => false, 'detailed_params' => false, 'get_options'=> true));

If you want to get a list of all combinations, please use the following code:

fn_gather_additional_products_data($products, array('get_icon' => false, 'get_detailed' => true, 'get_additional' => true, 'get_features' => true,'get_extra' => false, 'detailed_params' => false, 'get_options'=> true));
foreach ($products as $k => $v) {
    list($inventory, $search) = fn_get_product_options_inventory(array('product_id' => $v['product_id']));
    $products['combinations'] = $inventory;
}

(!) Not tested

We got a message

If you want to get a list of all combinations, please use the following code:

list($inventory, $search) = fn_get_product_options_inventory(array('product_id' => $v['product_id']));
    $products['combinations'] = $inventory;
}

(!) Not tested

We got a message that the function fn_get_product_options_inventory doesnt exist.

For 4.2.4 please try

fn_gather_additional_products_data($products, array(‘get_icon’ => false, ‘get_detailed’ => true, ‘get_additional’ => true, ‘get_features’ => true,‘get_extra’ => false, ‘detailed_params’ => false, ‘get_options’=> true));
$inventory_combinations = db_get_array(“SELECT combination FROM ?:product_options_inventory WHERE product_id = ?i AND combination != ‘’”, $v[‘product_id’]);

if (!empty($inventory_combinations)) {
        $_combinations = array();
        foreach ($inventory_combinations as $_combination) {
            $_combinations[] = fn_get_product_options_by_combination($_combination['combination']);
        }
        $products[$k]['combinations'] = $_combinations;
        unset($_combinations);
    }

}