How See Which Worker In Which User Admin Group

Hello

Does some one can show me how see which worker in which user admin group ? because in the default cs cart, when I add a worker in a admin user group, but can not see in which group after save change. or need add on to see all detail?

Thank in advance!

My website is multi vendor with 4.2.3

Thank

Franck

Hello Franck,

In the default cs-cart list of user groups for parcitular user can be seen only on his profile update page on “Usergroups” tab.

In menu Customers → Administrators please use the “Advanced search” feature to search by particular user group.

Best regards,

WSA team

If you want to show user group in the administrators list, feel free to contact me

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1434359504' post='218735']

If you want to show user group in the administrators list, feel free to contact me

[/quote]Dear, do you have a add on for this?

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1434198401' post='218623']

Hello Franck,

In the default cs-cart list of user groups for parcitular user can be seen only on his profile update page on “Usergroups” tab.

In menu Customers → Administrators please use the “Advanced search” feature to search by particular user group.

Best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]Dear, when i make a advance search, it's show nothing, but the worker is in a usergroup, may be my website have a bug for this? do you have a add on for this?

Thank

hi,

are you sure that on profile update page user group has “Active” status (not Available or other).

only active status would work in the search and at all.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='Enew' timestamp='1434641226' post='219410']

Dear, do you have a add on for this?

[/quote]

We do not have an add-on. But this is trivial task