How many people work in CS-Cart

I’ve been using cs-cart for a year now. I just want to share to all new user here. Well, basically, I satisfy with all the service that cs-cart provide. All the update is well manage. They also take security issued seriously. The negative side probably is the cost of custom development (if you want to customize your cart) other then that, I think everything is OK.

:grin:

I also wondering how many person actually cs-cart have? like development, customer support, etc?

please share with us, tell us more about cs-cart…

:mrgreen:

this will convince a new user

http://sphotos-a.xx…202084522_o.jpg

See photo link above from their 7th anniversary.

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3]Company [/size][/font][/color]Simtech[color=#000000][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3] - is a leading software developer in the field of e-commerce. Simtech was founded in 2005, creating the first software CS-Sart shopping cart Software. [/size][/font][/color]

I am too the part of cs-cart since 2008…:)

Wow, apparently Russians start learning programming early. If those girls on the right are already programming for CS-Cart, that is pretty darn good.

Brandon

[quote name=‘dsc81’ timestamp=‘1356458327’ post=‘151694’]

I’ve been using cs-cart for a year now. I just want to share to all new user here. Well, basically, I satisfy with all the service that cs-cart provide. All the update is well manage. They also take security issued seriously. The negative side probably is the cost of custom development (if you want to customize your cart) other then that, I think everything is OK.

:grin:

I also wondering how many person actually cs-cart have? like development, customer support, etc?

please share with us, tell us more about cs-cart…

this will convince a new user

[/quote]

Custom development is costly in cs-cart.

Because cs-cart provides version upgradation for your cart. And for properly upgradation of your cs-cart store, custom development part must be developed through typical add-on structure,.

And to make custom part through add-on is little complicated. So, Custom development it is costly for some customers…

I've been a member since 2006… long time to justify a career based upon the application,

[quote name=‘Triplets’ timestamp=‘1356471159’ post=‘151710’]

http://sphotos-a.xx…202084522_o.jpg

See photo link above from their 7th anniversary.

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3]Company [/size][/font][/color]Simtech[color=#000000][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3] - is a leading software developer in the field of e-commerce. Simtech was founded in 2005, creating the first software CS-Sart shopping cart Software. [/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Wow, that’s a lot :grin:

Thanks for the photo

[quote name=‘brandonvd’ timestamp=‘1356504082’ post=‘151720’]

Wow, apparently Russians start learning programming early. If those girls on the right are already programming for CS-Cart, that is pretty darn good.

Brandon

[/quote]

I know some of cs-cart customer service is a woman

:idea:

Is that a simtech team pic or could it be a club / school being sponsored by them?

That's the company photo they have on their Facebook page.

http://www.facebook…l/photos_stream

Jeeez, anyone over 21 on that pic…am I getting old or what

Nice pic. They have alot of hotties workin there =)

Funny story, I was an early X customer (member 300’ish) and had X dev’s do a customizaiton for me, It turned out to be Vladimir , one of the CS-Cart owners who did the work. When I came here in 2006, we already knew a little about each other… Been here ever since :-)

and yes, I’m old :neutral:

Right, we are 70+ CS-Carters - engineers, designers, developers, translators, testers. sales managers, system administrators, accountants, lawyers, supporters plus Tony :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, guys!

[quote name=‘TonyK’ timestamp=‘1356751769’ post=‘151878’]

Funny story, I was an early X customer (member 300’ish) and had X dev’s do a customizaiton for me, It turned out to be Vladimir , one of the CS-Cart owners who did the work…

[/quote]

[quote name=‘admin’ timestamp=‘1356799104’ post=‘151911’]

Right, we are 70+ CS-Carters - engineers, designers, developers, translators, testers. sales managers, system administrators, accountants, lawyers, supporters plus Tony :)

[/quote]

Merry Christmas and Happy new year too

[quote name=‘admin’ timestamp=‘1356799104’ post=‘151911’]

[/quote]

Thanks to all of you and keep up the good work

John

I feel the love! :wub: Happy New Year, everyone. [quote name=‘admin’ timestamp=‘1356799104’ post=‘151911’]

[/quote]