How do you change directory?

My old directory is cscart and I want to change it to cs. I obviously need to change this in some configuration file somewhere but where?

Thanks.

Hello autotronics,

Thank you for the message.

Yes, sure, it will be required to change a CS-Cart configuration file after that. Please follow [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]these instructions[/ulr] skipping step 1.

I hope it will help you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Hi there!

I am having a similar problem, with a twist - I didn't copy the files I put new ones in their place. I've followed these steps but am getting a dB error.

I had a community edition (free) install, installed into a sub-directory. Later I purchased the paid version. For some reason my host was blocking it from letting me do the update, and since I wanted to move the shop into a subdomain anyway, I went ahead and did a full install with the paid version and license. That all went well. My site is not live yet (supposed to go live in less than a week).

After this I went in and edited the config file, but it throws an SQL 1146 error about localisations.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for me on this?

Thank you!

P.S. In the config file I changed the site address, as well as the dB name & password to my real dB. I did not make changes to the .htacess or anything else though.