How do we place a particular code in all pages of CS Cart and right above </body> tag?

I have to install google adwords re-marketing code in cs cart please help immediate answer needed!

You could do a file called:

meta.post.tpl

and put it in skins/your-skin/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/

Then clear your cache and you should be all set.

I hope that helps,

Brandon

Thanx but it does not work

Hi, I am having the same problem and I tried your way. But the path “[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/my_changes/hooks/index/” didn't existed so I created one, Created a file with name meta.post.tpl and placed the code in there. Cleared cache but it didn't work on my side either.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]BrandonVd, I hope there must be a procedure of linking this file with some other file. Can you explain it a little bit more. I really want to make the code work. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thanks…[/font][/color]

Uhm, I'm not really sure guys. If you made the file and put it where I said, then you should be good. Make sure that you put it inside your skin.

Also, depending on the code you are trying to enter, you might have to put it between {literal} {/literal} tags.

This is just tossing in a hooked file, so nothing to tricky here. An alternative would be to edit skins/your-skin/customer/meta.tpl but then it won't be “upgrade proof”. Even in there, you might need the literal tags depending on the code.

Thanks,

Brandon

@mega6382

You need also to have addon My Changes present and activated, if not you can add into skin/customer/addons/seo/hooks/index/meta.post.tpl, but don’t forget that you added there :) when you wish to modify

Bhai mere these are not working on my site. It shows the code in the top instead of bottom and I have to put it on bottom of the page. Please Help!

if you wish bottom, please add into :

skin/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/footer.post.tpl

if addon My Changes is present and active, if not you can use

skin/customer/addons/seo/hooks/index/footer.post.tpl

but in case of cs-cart update will be removed from addons/seo

Valentin

It worked but it is not showing it absolutely above the body tag there are two other scripts which are showing up before it.```php

```

Please point the correct position on the page,

and also the google code to be added and i will try my best to help you.

Valentin

yea same here, worked for me, and as mega said its not just above the body tag but it do works…

Well thanks guys, its been a great help :-)

```php

```

This is how it shows and I want google remarketing code to show at the end.

if you are using addon Google Analytics please add in [color=#ff0000]skins/basic/customer/addons/google_analytics/hooks/index/footer.post.tpl[/color] t the begining of the file like this:

```php

// var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(["_setAccount", "{$addons.google_analytics.tracking_code}"]);
```

I hope this information will help you.

---
Valentin

@Vali

Thank you very much it do work and there is one more question that I have to paste google conversion code on the (Checkout [Thank you] page). Is there anyway for this.

You can put that code into skins/your-skin/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/checkout/order_confirmation.override.tpl

The conversion code usually has to go inside of {literal}{/literal} tags.

You can also go to design => blocks => order confirmation page => add html block => paste your code in there as html

Thanks,

Brandon

Cant you just make a html-block and place it in the header??? Then your template-files wont break when you upgrade.

That was the second option I gave, but that is also the beauty of doing the hook, it won't break during an upgrade. Kind of the whole point of the hooks.

Thanks,

Brandon

This is not working. My friend

@mega6382 PM me for the checkout/order confirmation request

Valentin