How Do I Reinstall all the skins again?

Hi I accidentially deleted some files inside my skins folder and now none of them work correctly. How can I reinstall all of my skins without doing a full cart installation? I downloaded the newest upgrade but the skins file didn’t have all the templates inside it. Where can I get the skins? Please help.

Thanks A Bunch!

Almond Joy~ :wink:

You’ll find the skins in the var/skins_repository directory. Aside from the files for your skin other files can be found in the var/skins_repository/base directory. These files are common to all skins. So, if for instance you are using the austere skin, you would upload the contents of the austere directory and the base/customer directory to your skins/austere/customer directory. If you have deleted the admin skins as well then you would also upload those files to the respective directory.

[quote name=‘roban’]You’ll find the skins in the var/skins_repository directory. Aside from the files for your skin other files can be found in the var/skins_repository/base directory. These files are common to all skins. So, if for instance you are using the austere skin, you would upload the contents of the austere directory and the base/customer directory to your skins/austere/customer directory. If you have deleted the admin skins as well then you would also upload those files to the respective directory.[/QUOTE]

Quick note: make sure you copy the ‘base’ structure first and then the ‘skin’ (like austure) second. The reason is that many of the skin specific files will overlay the “base”.