How do I make special shipping options for a specific country?

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is possible with CS-Cart 2.2.5 but is it possible to have a specific country use different or modified shipping options?

In the USA, when I ship to Canada I usually ship everything either USPS or UPS (mostly customer will choose the USPS method for being less expensive)…however many times if the order they place will be above $200 USD, I will want to put tracking on the order yet with USPS this is only allowed on the most expensive USPS Express Mail option. Really is would be then that if over $200 then I only want them to either select USPS Express Mail or any of the UPS shipping options (since these all use tracking and a signature on the parcel) where as the cheaper USPS options do not.

What I am looking to do is something like:

• If the shipping country is Canada, and the order total is < $200 USD then they can select A, B, C, and D shipping methods…but
  • If the shipping country is Canada, and the order total is > $200 USD then they can then only select C and D shipping methods.

There are so many different ways to configure all sorts of stuff in CS Cart but not sure if this is one of them.

Thank you for any suggestions!

-Tim