How do I let my customers view the storefront in Spanish?

I have added Spanish as a languge in my administration panel & I do get an English\Spanish option on my store front. When I click on Spanish, my store front is still in English. I am a Newbie & think this should be this easy. But I guess I thought wrong. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

take a look at this instruction in the KB (knowledge base):

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name='colortone' timestamp='1339116350' post='138267']

take a look at this instruction in the KB (knowledge base):

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]Thank you. I have read this and if I'm reading this correctly, I need to manually change every english word to Spanish. I do not speak Spanish to know how to spell Spanish words. I have just seen a new article “Language package” http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/25914-language-package/

Apparently I do not have this language package in my install/database. I am using Professional 2.2.4 and maybe when I just recently upgraded from community, I did not get these language packages.I don't know.

The language files are part of the standard distribution. Suggest you go to your file area in your helpdesk account and download whatever the current version of the cart that is there and simply use the that fresh copy and follow the KB article.

Hi Jimmyod,

I truly recommend you to follow tbirnseth's recommendation and try to install the spanish language pack. If once made it, you still see some untranslated words and literals, maybe we could be of some help as we are based in Spain and have developed CS-cart stores in spanish and catalan.

OK I will try that. Thanks for the info I appreciate it very much.