How do I get shipping options to show up?

I have added Shipping methods. They are active. They have a weight range of 0-500 LBS. They will not show up in the checkout area. I could use some help figuring out why these methods aren’t available to our customers during checkout.

CS-Cart 2.0.4

Tried with “Customer” and “Admin” user types.

Tried with IE and Firefox.

Thank you

-Bunga

Before I couldn’t get the shipping methods/options to show up in the shipping section of the Checkout. NOW the shipping section of the checkout wont show at all. I cant get past the Address Section of the checkout process! If I disable the “One Page Checkout” I can view this section of the checkout process but it says “No shipping options are available for your area”.[COLOR=“Red”]HELP!!![/COLOR] Has anyone seen anything like this before?

[COLOR=“Red”]-These two areas wont expand. The “Save” Button will not progress the checkout process.[/COLOR]

I read that the “Suppliers” addon used to mess up the shipping. I disabled the Suppliers addon and now I can see all shipping options again.

Do you have the suppliers highlighted in the shipping methods?

[quote name=‘BungaPads’]I read that the “Suppliers” addon used to mess up the shipping. I disabled the Suppliers addon and now I can see all shipping options again.[/QUOTE]

When using the Supplier add-on you need to specify the supplier(s) on both the shipping methods and on the products (on the Add-Ons tab).

Bob

Just figured why it doesn’t move, same thing happen to me and I figured that if you have shipping cost in each product but doesn’t have shipping methods configured it wont move.

Its a bug i would say, once you have shipping charge in individual items why do you need shipping method configured?

I have the suppliers addon disabled but yet I’m recieving the same issue as you.

Only after editing my profile country was I able to continue.

anyone else getting the same issue? I think it javascript based upon my error “work around”