How do I do this......

What I want to do is the following:

1. After customer places an order, I want to send them an email, acknowledging the receiving of the order, including the order details

2. Upon reviewing the order, if all the information is correct, then inform customer that his order has been accepted via an email, which also include the invoice

How do I accomplish just that?

Regards

Hi.

That kind of happens automatically.

When I customer places an order they receive an email telling them the order was successful, with an invoice attached.

In the CS Cart Admin area ;

HOME icon or ODERS - VIEW ORDERS tab - Click on the Order #(number), it will open the order itself, you can check it and make changes, then in the top right change the status.

You can set the status of the order once checked from OPEN to any status you prefer eg PROCESSING, COMPLETED etc Or your own personalised status

If you leave the system as is the customer and administration (typically you) will get another email stating the order has been processed or is complete etc.

You can change the wording and effects of any STATUS under the ORDERS - ORDER STATUSES - EDIT tabs

I suggest you create yourself an account and place an order, see what happens and how the emails look etc

Hi.

That kind of happens automatically.

When I customer places an order they receive an email telling them the order was successful, with an invoice attached.

In the CS Cart Admin area ;

HOME icon or ORDERS - VIEW ORDERS tab - Click on the Order #(number) link, it will open the order itself, you can check it and make changes, then in the top right change the status.

You can set the status of the order once checked from OPEN to any status you prefer eg PROCESSING, COMPLETED etc Or your own personalised status

If you leave the system as is the customer and administration (typically you) will get another email stating the order has been processed or is complete etc.

You can change the wording and effects of any STATUS under the ORDERS - ORDER STATUSES - EDIT tabs

I suggest you create yourself an account and place an order or two, see what happens, how it works and how the emails look etc

@GNI:

thanks! i didn’t realize that when setting up order status, I can actually change the email subject and email header.

thanks a lot. now all I need to do is to set up email header such as "thanks for your order, and we will review your order, and notify you as soon as we accept your order for the “Open” status, etc.

Regards,

–Wei

You’re always welcome.

Glad I could help a little, after so many have helped me in these forums :slight_smile: