How do I delete a side box that was created for my site?

I had a programmer add a side box to my site called MORE INFORMATION (it is the second box on the left nav bar.

I am finding that these extra services are more than we can currently afford and I want to eliminate this extra side box and return to the KISS method.

I can find the code easily on the Customer page with “source”, but I can’t find out where I can actually delete the code for this box and the links to my pages in CMS. Thanks for any help you can give me, preferably in newbie language. pushpinsandfabriccorkboards.com

[quote name=‘pushpins’]I had a programmer add a side box to my site called MORE INFORMATION (it is the second box on the left nav bar.

I am finding that these extra services are more than we can currently afford and I want to eliminate this extra side box and return to the KISS method.

I can find the code easily on the Customer page with “source”, but I can’t find out where I can actually delete the code for this box and the links to my pages in CMS. Thanks for any help you can give me, preferably in newbie language. pushpinsandfabriccorkboards.com[/QUOTE]

u mean its not in block manager ?

where is block manager?

[quote name=‘pushpins’]where is block manager?[/QUOTE]

Log into admin>go to the Design Tab>Go to the Blocks Link. Your developer should have created the block here.

Well…I’m not sure but looks like you’re on the old CS 1.3.5sp days if I’m not mistaken. You won’t have the blocks system, might have to live with it how it is.

Stu

Do you know what version of CS-Cart you are using?

Yes, I am using 1.3.5

We have not changed over because of fear of complications.

In a dev file, I have been trying to do this and I followed this pathh

Look and feel/Template editor/skins/PushPins/Customer/side_boxes/product_info_sidebox.tpl

I deleted the product_info_sidebox.tpl

The result (in the dev file) the green and white side box went away, but it left

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "side_boxes/product_info_sidebox.tpl"in/home/ppfcb/public_html/dev/classes/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

How can I get rid of this? If I can do this on the dev file, I am hoping I can do it on my site.

My site is www.pushpinsandfabriccorkboards.com

Thanks, Diana