How do I add social media buttons to products on category pages & quick view box?

I am looking to add social media buttons to each individual product on the category pages and on the quick view box and I need to know which file I need to add the code to. I attached two screenshots of where the locations where I would like to add the buttons.

Screen shot 2012-08-30 at 1.36.09 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-08-30 at 1.35.58 AM.png

The QuickView box is essentially an iframe of portions of the product details page.

In order for it to appear in quickview it should already appear on the product page.

I'm yet to go into that much depth as the QuickView is buggy at this time.

Regards,

J.

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1346309940' post='143972']

The QuickView box is essentially an iframe of portions of the product details page.

In order for it to appear in quickview it should already appear on the product page.

I'm yet to go into that much depth as the QuickView is buggy at this time.

Regards,

J.

[/quote]

J.

It is already on the product pages, but does not show up on the quickview. What about the category pages in the second screenshot, any idea which file will allow me to access that info?

Regards,

David

[quote name='crowdhut' timestamp='1346333399' post='143988']

J.

It is already on the product pages, but does not show up on the quickview. What about the category pages in the second screenshot, any idea which file will allow me to access that info?

Regards,

David

[/quote]

Hi crowdhut, How did you do this? Can you help me? I would like to add social share buttons to my images as well. Thanks in advance.