How can i make a design like this?

:smiley: Hi all!

I am going to buy keylicense cs cart (i am using trial 60days)

And my boss want me to design a shopping cart like that, please see the picture below:

I am not expect about php so it’s very hard to me, i thinks it’s is simple for you

Any body can help me??

This can be done with css, images, tpl files and blocks but you will have to have some experience or hire someone to help you with it.

[quote name=‘roban’]This can be done with css, images, tpl files and blocks but you will have to have some experience or hire someone to help you with it.[/QUOTE]

I have try by java script in digital clock but it isn’t done, maybe i will tell to my boss that i can’t do it, :stuck_out_tongue: , sad…

Man, you kind of lost me with that last post. What are you trying to say?

The design you want can totally be done with CS-Cart. It’s a pretty basic design and wouldn’t be too hard to do.

I doubt that you are going to find any one on here that is going to walk you through the design step by step, especially for free, and especially since you are getting paid to do the work.

This design is something that plenty of people on here can do. I’d recommend contacting one of the designers on here. ThomH and CSCartSkins are two examples.

Hope this is some help,

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Man, you kind of lost me with that last post. What are you trying to say?

Brandon[/QUOTE]

Thanks you too much!

I just cant’s do like the place in 2 red arrow you can see the picture. :cry: