how can i add wire tranfer methods with this procedure

Hello

I really want help , how to add new methods for payment with this process

1- Customer add the product want to cart then go to check out

2- On that page customer should choosing the method ( that i want to create)

3- In this methods i want the customer just go complete the check out without stop him for any reasen

4- go to next page or this page stick with customer to fill all the blink to confirm his/her order

even he logout and after few days log back to web he/her see a notation to fill this or ro cancel

And that page should just like that;

• Country

*Bank name
  • Wire transfer #

*Date

*Name
  • chose the bank that you tranfed the moeny to : Bank1 Bank2 Bank3

(should be there like circle point to choos form this three)

And then i get email from him/her to confirm the order

So, please help me if there is a way to do it

Any one can help ???

You will have to create a custom template (look at skins/basic/customer/views/orders/components/payments/check.tpl as an example. After making the adjustments for your new processor type, you will have to select that payment template in the processor setup screen.

That should basically be it. The system will save all of those form elements into the payments area and they will be displayed for your on the admin order detail screen. You might have to create language variables for any new “index names” you create such as payment_info[xfer_number], otherwise it will show as _xfer_number in the admin view.

I tried to creat a test templeton same dirctory that you mention (skins/basic/customer/views/orders/components/payments/wiretranfer.tpl

Then i went ot Administration to payment methods and creating new payment, but i couldn't find the new tamplet that i creat don't show on the choose

Here's the line from controllers/admin/payments.php that gets the list of templates to use:

$templates = fn_get_dir_contents($skin_path . '/customer/views/orders/components/payments/', false, true, '.tpl');

So if it's in that directory, then it will be listed.

[quote name='hussain2007' timestamp='1349053526' post='146057']

I tried to creat a test templeton same dirctory that you mention (skins/basic/customer/views/orders/components/payments/wiretranfer.tpl

Then i went ot Administration to payment methods and creating new payment, but i couldn't find the new tamplet that i creat don't show on the choose

[/quote]

You'll have to add your transfer entry to DB. so that you can get your template within your Admin Panel.