How Can A Optimize The Product Setting Process? I Want To Reduce The Number Of Fields For The Process?

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I’m just building up a Multi-vendor Shop with CS-Cart.
However, I notice that I am not able to change certain aspects to my satisfaction by myself.
This includes:
1.) The simplification of the product-setting process in the Vendor-admin area. Is it possible that certain elements are removed permanently? For example, the Options settings and more? Can you give concrete guidance? Possibly a video tutorial? If you can not provide any instructions, would you be able to make these adaptations? What would it cost?
2.) The individual Vendors should have their own shop Page. This should be directly accessible from the homepage and contain only products of this store. I could not fix this problem by myself. Do you have an instruction or possibly a video tutorial? If you can not provide any instructions, would you be able to make these adaptations? What would it cost?

One final question: Because in the coming years there sure will be repeatedly more optimizations to be made, I wanted to ask if you offer something like “full-service”? Full service contract would mean:
A.) Contract duration: For example, two years
B.) Type of service: All accumulating encodings, optimizations and security settings
C.) costs: For example, monthly 200, - $ for 24 Months

About answers to these questions, I would be very happy.

Best regards
Günter Windler
PS: Sorry for my bad English … if something is not clear, please ask … ;-D

Dear Günter,

1.) The simplification of the product-setting process in the Vendor-admin area. Is it possible that certain elements are removed permanently? For example, the Options settings and more? Can you give concrete guidance? Possibly a video tutorial? If you can not provide any instructions, would you be able to make these adaptations? What would it cost?

I suppose you need to set new privileges which allow to manage different elements. If you face any difficulties with this please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.

2.) The individual Vendors should have their own shop Page. This should be directly accessible from the homepage and contain only products of this store. I could not fix this problem by myself. Do you have an instruction or possibly a video tutorial? If you can not provide any instructions, would you be able to make these adaptations? What would it cost?

This functionality is already implemented. Please look at the Vendors block at demo.mv.cs-cart.com/