Hover Blocks Name Of Link

When I go to a menu link and select a sub title the original title disappears and the item i want to go to has a black hover over the selected link and can't read it. I have tried all of the color settings but cannot change the action? please let me know how to do this.

Thank you

menu problem.jpg

would need your site url to be able to see. You have a bad setting for the :hover property of the anchor tag.

EZ. url primequalityproducts.com/403

Is that located in the css? Or else what?

Thank you

Please add the following code to the CSS section of the Theme editor

@media (min-width: 768px) {
    .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu__submenu [class*="menu-level-"].ty-menu__item-active > .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link {
        background: #000;
    }
}
.no-touch .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu__submenu .ty-menu__item:hover > .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link, .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu__submenu .is-hover-menu > .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link {
    background: #f7f7f7;
}

thank you Ecom

Please tell me if the spaces between the .ty statements are single spaces or double spaces and are the underlines __ single or double.

Thanks

thank you Ecom

Please tell me if the spaces between the .ty statements are single spaces or double spaces and are the underlines __ single or double.

Thanks

class names are separated by whitespace (doesn't matter how many of what). The references above are double-underscores. If you copy/paste you won't have an issue.

[attachment=13162:Home page with theme editor.jpg][attachment=13163:home page after css.png]This is a copy of what I entered. I know there is an error in .ty-menu__item-link{, and several of the underlines are single instead of double
@ media(min-width:768px) {
.ty-menu_vertical .ty-menu_submenu[class*="menu-level-"] .ty-menu__item-active> .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link{:
background: #000;
}
}
.no-touch .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu_submenu .ty-menu__item:hover> ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link, .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu__submenu .is-hover-menu> .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link{
}
My problem is the site says there is an error in 157 and the editor is blacked out and I cant make the corrections in the editor. Also the home page is showing an outline of the catalog.
I tried to clear the cache in the editor but it isn't working.
Can I make the changes directly in the templates?

Home page with theme editor.jpg

Home page with theme editor.jpg

home page after css.png

Then you'll have to edit the files directly in design/themes/[theme name]/css/ directory (and possible sub directories).

Suggest you work with a front-end developer so you don't dig yourself deeper into the hole you've dug. The money you spend will probably save you tons of downtime for your business and/or 10's of hours of your own time.

ez or ecom I made the corrections and I recovered the site and the theme editor. However the situation remains the same.

Any other ideas?

Would have to look with browser inspector. Post the URL of your site where this is with specifics on how to reproduce.

ez or ecom I made the corrections and I recovered the site and the theme editor. However the situation remains the same.

Any other ideas?

Just copy and paste the code. Do not modify it and you will receive the following result

http://prntscr.com/j2qzix

ecom Thank you. I copied and pasted and the problem of the link in the submenu is fixed. But the link in the menu disappears (whites out) when hovering over the submenu list. Is there a way to allow the original choice to show while hovering over the submenu. Like transparent ?

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Please try

.no-touch .ty-menu__item:hover .ty-menu__item-link {
    color: #000;
}
@media (min-width: 768px) {
    .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu__submenu [class*="menu-level-"].ty-menu__item-active > .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link {
        background: #fff;
    }
}
.no-touch .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu__submenu .ty-menu__item:hover > .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link, .ty-menu-vertical .ty-menu__submenu .is-hover-menu > .ty-menu__submenu-item-header .ty-menu__item-link {
}

ecom-does this replace the previous

entry or is this in addition to the previous one?

ecom-does this replace the previous

entry or is this in addition to the previous one?

Previous code should be replaced

Thank you ecom- works great!!!!!

You are welcome!