Hot Deal Block is Empty?

I created hot deal block and added products but it is not showing products on front end. You can see the attachment. Please help :frowning:

hotdealempty.png

Hello miracles,

Please try to clear the template cache in your store. To do it, open in your web browser http://www.your_domain.com/admin.php?cc, where www.your_domain.com is the address of your store, and admin.php is a script file for the administration panel of your store which was renamed for security reasons.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I cleaned the cache but still it is empty, please help.

Hello miracles,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

They will need a credit which i don’t have and i unable to buy more credit. Can you still able to help me ?

Hello miracles,

We failed to reproduce the problem in a standard CS-Cart installation, so it seems that the problem on your side is caused by some third-party code modifications. Unfortunately, we cannot assist you in this matter as long as the problem requires investigation on your server and it can be done only within our Help Desk system. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Nevermind i have solved the problem. I hate support credit when we are a client of cs-cart

[quote name=‘miracles’]Nevermind i have solved the problem. I hate support credit when we are a client of cs-cart[/QUOTE]

What software company doesn’t charge for configuration support? Meaning issues that have to do with your software/hardware configuration since the rest of the community is not experiencing the issue. If every user of cs-cart had the issue then it would be a bug and cs-cart would fix it for free, which is how most software companies work.

I am only not facing problem 2 or 3 members also have same problem, so that’s why say that. Second, if a single client gets problem on software and others didn’t, so that not mean the software companies charge from them. They will give you guidelines how to solve that issue atleast if you don’t have support period.

Anyway the problem occur from me by adding banner rotator script, may be jquery problem. I removed and its working fine.