Hosting Help

Hi, I recently found out that Lunarpages is not a good hosting for CS-cart (from this forum). Before knowing this I actually registered with lunarpages and have been testing cs-cart on it.

Will I have problems when I launch the site?

Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks.

I recall quite a lot of issues with lunarpages with cs-cart however cannot recall particular threads for you to research.

If you want an excellent host (I’m hosting 2 cs-cart website without issue) either PM me or review my signature for more info :slight_smile:

I just cancelled my hosting with Lunarpages. Do I need a dedicated server? How much am I looking at for something decent? I’m from the U.S. btw.

[quote name=‘cyraa’]I just cancelled my hosting with Lunarpages. Do I need a dedicated server? How much am I looking at for something decent? I’m from the U.S. btw.[/QUOTE]

We have been using the reseller package from Hostgator. We have 5 websites hosted without issue… actually use coupon code “indiantown” to save $9.94 (should work on reseller package also)

[quote name=‘cyraa’]I just cancelled my hosting with Lunarpages. Do I need a dedicated server? How much am I looking at for something decent? I’m from the U.S. btw.[/quote]

Hi Cryaa,

You don’t need a dedicated server at this point. I’m running two sites successfully without issue while hosted with CyberLNC. S-Combs just happens to be the forum’s hosting guru so rest assured you’ve got someone who knows what they’re doing (unlike my old host).

Extra benefits include Cpanel and Fantastico (3rd party Script installation software) ability to add extra domain names, create your own subdomains… It just goes on hehe.

You’ll find the prices on their website which it totally upto the plan you choose at the present moment I’m on the standard plan. Another point to consider is the security provided by standard.

Give S-Combs a shout or PM me if you want more information, quite a few people here host with him already.

Jesse

Feel free to contact me cyraa. Our prices are somewhat higher but we offer much more security and data protection than any other host.

Thanks for the suggestions and help guys. Is there a host that provides SSL with no additional charge?