Hosting companys who out there has no down time

Cannot access my site at all says my bandwidth is exceded and i know it has not this is the first time i have had this happen since i been with the hosting company im with currently im loosing business cause of this issue and cannot get orders out until i get access to my site

Yes im ticked off about this

[quote name=‘lawnmowertech’]Cannot access my site at all says my bandwidth is exceded and i know it has not this is the first time i have had this happen since i been with the hosting company im with currently im loosing business cause of this issue and cannot get orders out until i get access to my site

Yes im ticked off about this[/quote]

Are you hosted on cyberlnc?

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Are you hosted on cyberlnc?[/QUOTE]

yes

[QUOTE]Are you hosted on cyberlnc?[/QUOTE]

LOL, how did you guess Sno?

Lawnmowerdude, I seldom recommend hosting companies anymore, however, we switched to Hostgator about 6 months ago (Level 3 VPS) & gotta say, they have been simply awesome…just plain works, very fast day In & day out…

Calvin I cleared your cache via FTP and now you can get to your site.

I use Bluehost and never have a problem. There is no such thing as 100% up time.

[QUOTE]There is no such thing as 100% up time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but poor Calvin only experiences about 50% uptime, what’s up with that! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Struck’]LOL, how did you guess Sno?

Lawnmowerdude, I seldom recommend hosting companies anymore, however, we switched to Hostgator about 6 months ago (Level 3 VPS) & gotta say, they have been simply awesome…just plain works, very fast day In & day out…[/QUOTE]

Yeah… I’ve been preaching Host Gator lately, and I remember getting a lot of :rolleyes: from older cs-cart users.

[quote name=‘KBM’]Yeah… I’ve been preaching Host Gator lately, and I remember getting a lot of :rolleyes: from older cs-cart users.[/quote]

You still do, we just don’t say anything :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE]Yeah… I’ve been preaching Host Gator lately, and I remember getting a lot of from older cs-cart users.[/QUOTE]

KBM,

Guess we will just have to keep this secret to ourselves! :sunglasses:

Hi folks,

I’d like to let you know about the ISP I have been using for almost ten years - www.indra.com They are fairly small, in Boulder, Colorado, USA and are unique in that their prices are reasonable, everyone there is a highly-trained sysAdmin and they give support that’s unrivaled, from fixing things quickly over the phone to offering rlogin and just really great access. If you are like me, a not-too talented administrator, you’ll be very happy with their support. I’m one of their smallest customers and they have programs for larger companies. In January, I will have been their customer for ten years and still haven’t bumped into downtime from them. They’re just good folks with a good business and terrific support. Check them out!

Those prices aren’t exactly reasonable. 30$ for 1 GB storage and 50 GB bandwidth isn’t what I would call reasonable.

I’ve had great success with KnownHost.com

I was on Steadfast who I have nothing at all bad to say about but I have switched over to Wiredtree. They have been great over the last 4 months. Support has been spot on and no downtime other than scheduled outages.

[quote name=‘eplebiten’]Those prices aren’t exactly reasonable. 30$ for 1 GB storage and 50 GB bandwidth isn’t what I would call reasonable.[/quote]

I agree and am sure they are nice webhosts who do a good job but their prices are very, very high for what they offer.

Check out Wiredtree same or better service and far lower rates.