Horizontal Features To Vertically

Hi, how can i delete the “,” (comma) between the features and from horizontal make my features be in a list (vertically) ?

Please edit the design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\views\products\components\product_features_short_list.tpl file and replace:

{feature_value feature=$feature}{if !$smarty.foreach.features_list.last}, {/if}

with

{feature_value feature=$feature}{if !$smarty.foreach.features_list.last}
{/if}

Hi, i was looking for it and it seems that it should work but it doesnt… i also disabled the cache from the server so files can be loaded on the fly, and waited also 2 days for other reason just to be sure. nothing happend yet… what can i do? i also tried to clear the cache from administrator's panel.

[quote name='kamvas' timestamp='1431619446' post='214411']

Hi, i was looking for it and it seems that it should work but it doesnt… i also disabled the cache from the server so files can be loaded on the fly, and waited also 2 days for other reason just to be sure. nothing happend yet… what can i do? i also tried to clear the cache from administrator's panel.

[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]After the changes are applied, please try to delete the var/cache directory manually. Sometimes the cache is not cleared from the admin panel. It can be the reason.[/font][/color]

Thanks!!! it worked!! and is it possible to unlink the “Artist:” and “Label:” from redirecting, and be just black letters like the others?

In the same file, please replace:

{if $feature.feature_type == "E"}

with

{if $feature.feature_type == "EE"}