Home page is stuck

Hi,

I want to modify my home page but it doesn't change. I use 2 languages on my web site (English and French). When I make modifications on my french home page, all is working well but when I make the same modifications on my english home page, nothing is changing!!?

It looks like my english home page is stuck and not responding to the modifications I am making.

I make the modifications in Design\Blocks\Home page\Hero - in the Block text of Hero

I have reviewed my HTML text many times and everything looks fine. When I look at it in mode “Edit in visual HTML editor” I can see how I want my home page to look like, I click the save bottom, it saves the HTML text correctly but it doesn't change anything on my english home page.

Even if I delete all the HTML text in the Block text of Hero, it doesn't change the Home page OR if I disable Hero, it is not changing my home page.

Any idea on what is the problem?

Thank you

Did you try clearing cache admin.php?cc

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1342734868' post='141109']

Did you try clearing cache admin.php?cc

[/quote]

I have deleted the cookie specific to web site to enter the site as a unknow visitor and I have also refresh my browser several times but it doesnt fix the problem.

Is that what you mean by clearing cache admin.php?

I have also look my web site from a different computer and the problem is still there

try re creating a new block and disable the old one, just copy and paste all your info into the new block, if it works then delete your old block

John

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1342737169' post='141113']

try re creating a new block and disable the old one, just copy and paste all your info into the new block, if it works then delete your old block

John

[/quote]

I just tried it. And on my English home page, nothing is changing, it stay the same.

On my french home page, the changes are effective. If I disable the old block named Hero, I don't see it anymore. But I have not been able to see the new block Hero 2 that I have created.

I have also tried to disable all the blocks located in the central part of my home page, In french the central part of my home page is all white with nothing but in english, everything stay the same and the links are still working.

I have also deleted a block in the central part of my home page, it asked me if I was sure that I want to continue, I press Yes. That block disappeared from the admin part on my web site, it also disappeared from my french home page but it is still on my english home page. I can still view it and still use it. Links are working.

It doesn't matter what I do,mMy english home page doesn't change.