Hire You To Upgrade Mv 4.22 - 4.31

Looking to hire someone to upgrade my multivendor responsive website from 4.2.2 to 4.3.1. Let me know how much time is required. I also need you to make sure the site on all devices (ipad, cell phone and desktop) runs correctly. Cross browser check is required. I currently have only 2 modules installed.

Thanks

Almondjjoy

[quote name='almondjjoy' timestamp='1431466347' post='214171']

Looking to hire someone to upgrade my multivendor responsive website from 4.2.2 to 4.3.1. Let me know how much time is required. I also need you to make sure the site on all devices (ipad, cell phone and desktop) runs correctly. Cross browser check is required. I currently have only 2 modules installed.

Thanks

Almondjjoy

[/quote]

Hello,

We have gone through your CS-Cart upgrade requirement and we are confident of giving you the best meeting your CS-Cart Multi-Vendor upgrade to latest requirements.

We have immense experience in CS-Cart version upgrade development things and also done many CS-Cart 4.2.x and doing now CS-Cart version 4.3.x version upgraded work for our Clients.

Can you please share your current website URL so that we can able to understand your website?

We understood that you are looking to CS-Cart developer to do upgrade your CS-Cart website to CS-Cart Version (4.3.x).

May i know that 2 CS-Cart modules name?

Our primary work is to customize the cs-cart as customer needs, add-on development. We will meet the expectation.

Hello almondjjoy,

Please check your PM.

Best regards,

Alt-team

Please check PM

Hello,

Please Check PM.

Thanks,

Aditya