Hiding 'Add to cart' and 'select options' on the category pages

Hi all, I must be missing something obvious here… is there a way to hide the add to cart button and even the select options text on the product grid (category pages)?

I found this post; Hide Add To Cart in Grid View - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums but the files referenced dont seem to exist any more. Perhaps this was for version 1 software?

Thanks,

Scott.

I found it.

skins/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common_templates/product_data.tpl

{hook name="products:add_to_cart"}
{if $product.has_options && !$show_product_options && !$details_page}
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_id="button_cart_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" but_text=$lang.select_options but_href="products.view?product_id=`$product.product_id`" but_role="text" but_name=""}
{else}
{if $extra_button}{$extra_button} {/if}
{include file="buttons/add_to_cart.tpl" but_id="button_cart_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`" but_name="dispatch[checkout.add..`$obj_id`]" but_role=$but_role block_width=$block_width obj_id=$obj_id product=$product}
{assign var="cart_button_exists" value=true}
{/if}
{/hook}

Hi, this is the closest thread to what I'm trying to do … any help is appreciated … My skills are limited and the above is a bit murky. I am trying to remove the “Select Options” link in grid-view when global options are enabled and add back the “add to cart button” so that the products are uniform on grid view … any suggestions? We are using the latest professional version …