Hide shipping option with certain payment option

Hi all,

I have 4 payment options in my store and 2 shipping options.

When they pay with the first 3 options and the total amount is under €100,- they pay a flat fee.

The last option is COD so they can pay the amount to the mailman. This has a surcharge of €15.85,-

i have set up free shipping when the total amount is over €100.- But i want to hide the free shipping when someone chooses the COD payment option and it automaticly selects the shipping method with the €15.85 surcharge.

[attachment=4443:hidethis.jpg]

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks in advance.

hidethis.jpg

Hello Snuggertje,

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

I posted a ticket but i get no response.

Ayone has a solution?

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1313053260' post='119333']

Hello Snuggertje,

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

[/quote]

Hello Snuggertje,

We apologize for the delay in answering. Unfortunately, the workload of our technical support department is too intense at the moment. However, your issue has the highest priority for us and we will contact you at the first opportunity.

I am sorry for any possible inconvenience.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team