Here is my 1st though

I want the mini cart box to be movable with the mouse.

For example, have a mini cart box follow the mouse cursor or have it popup when we click add to cart. So that we customer can be easily check out right away or view cart instantly.

Technology is getting better everyday and I know this can be done :stuck_out_tongue:

…and human are getting lazy and lazy everyday because of the technology. I sometimes even too lazy to look at my cart status or drag my mouse cursor all the way to the top right corner of the screen to view my cart or check out. It feels like you have to walk 10 miles to that top right corner to check the products. :smiley:

That’s it for now! and have a great day! I’ll post more whenever I popup new ideas. :smiley:

can you give me an example of a store that does this?

[quote name=‘mobileguy’]It feels like you have to walk 10 miles to that top right corner to check the products. :D[/QUOTE]LMAO. Man that really is a new height in laziness, lol.

Intriguing idea. I imagine it’s possible … might be able to modify the ajax popup when you add to cart to contain a version of the minicart. Don’t know much about ajax myself but its pretty amazing whats possible anymore.