Helpdesk Add On for CS-Cart?

I was wondering if anyone was using a helpdesk that easily plugged in with CS-Cart. I've seen the ones use a 3rd party app that require a monthly fee but I do not want yet another “SAS” monthly fee. The Alt-team did have one but they said they discontinued it. I had another one from sno a few years ago but never could it to work properly. I'm guessing there may not be much of a market for a helpdesk that is integrated with CS but thought I would ask the community to see if anyone has any better luck.

Could you send your needs to us at [url=“CS-Cart Templates - CS-Cart Skins - CS-Cart Addons - CS-Cart Mods”]http://www.cscartrocks.com/contacts/[/url]?

Plans and Pricing

$199 - they are actively developing it also;

Re:desk Helpdesk Integration Cs-Cart Add-On. Suggest The Features. - Page 2 - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums - Page 2

@CSCartRocks, I will have to think more about what we might need. Really didn't think it was anything unique, but I will have to research to see what we would need.

@JesseLeeStringer, thanks for the link to re-desk. I honestly thought I had looked at this one before and it only offered the “cloud” version. I'll have to check in to it further.

I was wondering if anyone was using a helpdesk that easily plugged in with CS-Cart. I've seen the ones use a 3rd party app that require a monthly fee but I do not want yet another "SAS" monthly fee. The Alt-team did have one but they said they discontinued it. I had another one from sno a few years ago but never could it to work properly. I'm guessing there may not be much of a market for a helpdesk that is integrated with CS but thought I would ask the community to see if anyone has any better luck.

Hi, Jim!

Would you please describe did you found any solution or not yet? And why you DO NOT want web based (cloud, SaaS) solution for your CS-Cart store?

I am writing as we just made a huge great update of our help desk software addon as web based service, you can see update there:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/31269-redesk-helpdesk-integration-cs-cart-add-on-suggest-the-features/page-2#entry276768

But in the future we want to try DOWNLOADABLE version of help desk either, but it looks that support help desk system for downloading will be expensive and has a big cost as you will download all the source code of the software. Can you give me the answer how much you are ready to pay for the downloadable software?