Help with localizations

i am trying to setup localizations, but as soon as i enable some new locations, half of the website just dissapeares… is there a way to automatically assing a default localization to everything automatically or do i really need to go through and add every item manually?

the really scary part is that i cant seem to find any place to do it all automatically!

any help or advice here will be appreciated

Hello bytraper,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, there is no ability to assign a localization created to all objects at once. It should be done manually.

The Localizations feature functionality will be changed in future CS-Cart version and will work another way, not in the way it works at the moment. Unfortunately, I cannot say how exactly it will work in future. However, we will certainly consider this feature request about assigning a localization to all objects at once.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1360913009' post='155384']

Hello bytraper,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, there is no ability to assign a localization created to all objects at once. It should be done manually.

The Localizations feature functionality will be changed in future CS-Cart version and will work another way, not in the way it works at the moment. Unfortunately, I cannot say how exactly it will work in future. However, we will certainly consider this feature request about assigning a localization to all objects at once.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Is there an upgrade about the changes in the localizations feature?

For the developers, do an update query in the categories, products tables whereever you want like this;

UPDATE cscart_categories SET localization=2

The value “2” is the location_id.

Good luck!