I've installed the CS-Cart "Redirect Manager" Add-on, but there is no "Plus" button on the top right corner of the "Redirects" page of this Add-On, as outlined in your Instructions below.
The "Plus" button is also missing from the DEMO here, http://demo.cs-market.com/addons/admin.php?dispatch=redirects.manage
Can you please tell me what is needed to make this work?
How to add redirect manually
- In order to create redirects manually go to the Administration panel -> Websites -> Redirects.
- Click the â€œPlusâ€ button on the top right corner of the page.
- On the appeared page it is necessary to fill the following form:
- Redirect from â€“ type the source path (ex. It is necessary to add only â€œwrong_page/â€ from the â€œhttp://www.mysite.com/storefront_path/wrong_page/â€URL);
- Redirect to â€“ type the target path (as on the previous example);
- Type â€“ choose the necessary HTTP status code type from the select box such as 301 or 302 redirects.
- Click the â€œCreateâ€ button