Help, Store Is Temp Closed.

Some how I managed to move a file to a different location and my store is closed both front end and back end.

I cant access any parts of my store.

Any ideas???

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1403279556' post='186167']

Some how I managed to move a file to a different location and my store is closed both front end and back end.

I cant access any parts of my store.

Any ideas???

[/quote]

Try read this topic.

[quote name=‘Cart-Power’ timestamp=‘1403282654’ post=‘186168’]

Try read this topic.

[/quote]Thanks for your input.

I just got it back :grin:

I have Go Daddy for my host and they take a snapshot of all my files every day. So I restored to yesterdays and I am now back in business

Thanks again.

[quote name=‘jimmyod’ timestamp=‘1403282965’ post=‘186169’]

Thanks for your input.

I just got it back :grin:

I have Go Daddy for my host and they take a snapshot of all my files every day. So I restored to yesterdays and I am now back in business

Thanks again.

[/quote]

You’re welcome! =)

I just lost it again.

I got it back again…Strange.

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1403286560' post='186173']

I got it back again…Strange.

[/quote]

Did you try to set DEVELOPMENT to true as mentioned in the topic above. Try it to see error message

Thanks but I read that it should be done on [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]development site (or temporarily) only and did not persue that.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]It is working fine now. Thank you for your help.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Jim.[/font][/color]

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1403611689' post='186338']

Thanks but I read that it should be done on [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]development site (or temporarily) only and did not persue that.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]It is working fine now. Thank you for your help.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Jim.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

If it happens again, set DEVELOPMENT to true when the store is down only. It is not normal!