Help setting up my freight

I have been trying to set up freight for over 150lbs.

I have UPS Ground working up to 150lbs. Works fine. Problem is when I get over 150 lbs.I can not get it to work at all.

I did 150.01 to 1500 and did for a test More then 0$ add $100.

When I try to check out says no shipping available in my area. I have search the board with out much luck and read Rob’s guide but just can’t get it.

On a side note anyone able to get automated freight calculation? I would pay for it!

[quote name=‘ssgtcarroll’]I have been trying to set up freight for over 150lbs.

I have UPS Ground working up to 150lbs. Works fine. Problem is when I get over 150 lbs.I can not get it to work at all.

I did 150.01 to 1500 and did for a test More then 0$ add $100.

When I try to check out says no shipping available in my area. I have search the board with out much luck and read Rob’s guide but just can’t get it.

On a side note anyone able to get automated freight calculation? I would pay for it![/QUOTE]

Is the range on the general shipping set correctly?

Weight limit 0.00 - 1500.00

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Is the range on the general shipping set correctly?

Weight limit 0.00 - 1500.00[/QUOTE]

Where is that setting?

[quote name=‘ssgtcarroll’]Where is that setting?[/QUOTE]

I don’t use ups but in Admin>shipping>Shipping Methods you can set weight range on the shipping method, I have assumed there must be a range to set on any shipping methods.

[quote name=‘BarryH’]I don’t use ups but in Admin>shipping>Shipping Methods you can set weight range on the shipping method, I have assumed there must be a range to set on any shipping methods.[/QUOTE]

I have UPS ground 0-150 and my freight setting to 150.01 to 1500.

[quote name=‘ssgtcarroll’]I have UPS ground 0-150 and my freight setting to 150.01 to 1500.[/QUOTE]

Surely the UPS ground 0 - 150 should be 0 - 1500

That doesn’t make sense.

I think UPS has a weight limit of 150 lb and so if you go over that weight limit the price can’t be calculated.

I think your only option is to set up a manual shipping method or have an addon done.

Brandon

So your saying I can not do UPS ground up to 150lbs then manual calculations over 150?

Nope, I’m saying that you can do realtime shipping calculations with UPS for up to 150 lbs, but anything more than 150 lbs would have to be manually calculated and couldn’t run through the UPS calculations at all.

I could be wrong though, but I don’t think I am.

Brandon

I know this, that it was I am trying to get to work correctly. I can not seem to get the manual calculations past 150lbs to work.

[quote name=‘ssgtcarroll’]I know this, that it was I am trying to get to work correctly. I can not seem to get the manual calculations past 150lbs to work.[/QUOTE]

If you are setting up manual shipping method it will need the range setting to 150 - 1500

Then the price ranges and locations etc

[quote name=‘BarryH’]If you are setting up manual shipping method it will need the range setting to 150 - 1500

Then the price ranges and locations etc[/QUOTE]

I must be wording things incorrectly.

I have set ups ground to calculate from 0-150.

Then I set up manual shipping for 150.01-1500.

Problem is in the cart when the weight gets above 150 its not getting into manual mode its just saying no shipping available.

Hi

Yeah, I got that, but you must set up locations and prices for locations etc several steps to make it work