HELP - Price Modifiers

[quote name=‘DawnG’][SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Btw…all it was was outdated or non-functioning javascript scripts. Replaced 2 and it’s running just fine. My site host is my knight in shining armor[/COLOR][/SIZE] ;)[/QUOTE]

congratulations , I’m sure you are very relieved now. Upgrades are never fun.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Was it the cache or the actual /js/ folder?

J.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Right into the JS folder. The very WEIRD thing is it was working 95% better this morning after doing this…option price increases were working and options could be chosen. BUT the same problem I was having in Chrome, one I submitted a bug report for, came about again. The cart chose a random option to block so it could not be chosen. NOT the one I set up for an exception, but a random chosen one. My wonderful site host put in the coding Bug Tracker provided for two separate scripts, and the random option situation dissipated…but now the option price increases are no longer working on the product page. Thankfully at least they work when added to the cart…

[SIZE=“3”]Arggggghhhhhhhhh ![/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name=‘gasngrills’]congratulations , I’m sure you are very relieved now. Upgrades are never fun.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]I only wish the nightmare were over[/COLOR][/SIZE] :frowning:

[quote name=‘DawnG’][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Right into the JS folder. The very WEIRD thing is it was working 95% better this morning after doing this…option price increases were working and options could be chosen. BUT the same problem I was having in Chrome, one I submitted a bug report for, came about again. The cart chose a random option to block so it could not be chosen. NOT the one I set up for an exception, but a random chosen one. My wonderful site host put in the coding Bug Tracker provided for two separate scripts, and the random option situation dissipated…but now the option price increases are no longer working on the product page. Thankfully at least they work when added to the cart…

[SIZE=3]Arggggghhhhhhhhh ![/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

We don’t use product exceptions here, because Chrome doesn’t allow that :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]We don’t use product exceptions here, because Chrome doesn’t allow that :)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]So I found out…but that coding Bug Tracker provided did the trick…at least up until the upgrade. And the status was “fixed in next version”…but sigh it wasn’t[/COLOR][/SIZE]