Help! Please

Hi. I was very grateful, if who that has helped to solve a problem.

When buyers do the order, they forget to choose a delivery method as in step 3 it is already established “Completed”. Whether it is possible to correct 3rd step at order registration that was “Not completed”? That the buyer should choose method delivery necessary for it. Now it’s dropdown menu

All methods of delivery is user, not the standard

Thanks

P,S, Cs-cart 1.3.5

cart2.jpg

Hi,

Check if you have set the right step to go after customer data is filled in:

Administration / Settings / General

At the bottom, where it says: “If all the customer data is filled in, then show the following step at one-page checkout”

check if you have selected "Shipping Method"

Because if you have selected “Payment method” they will be redirected to the payment without passing trough shipping selection.

Hope it helps;)

Thanks for answer

But… I do not have such the bottom, where it says: “If all the customer data is filled in, then show the following step at one-page checkout” :confused: :confused: :confused: in Administration / Settings / General

Unless so can be? :?

Assuming you have configured the shipping options and their price, and have set the Shipping options as the next step in checkout (which you don’t have in 1.3.5 I guess, mine is 2.0.6), I don’t see how the customer is not forced to choose it, unless you only have one shipping option, in which case, they don’t need to choose…

Oh, by the way, it’s always a good idea to check files permissions, one never knows…

I have four method delivery, but customer choose first almost always

I think that buyers simply do not read about delivery method, and chooses a method of payment and place the order

cart3.jpg

Any ideas? Help, please