help please urgent

help please this is my third thread and received no aid does not seem a support forum as a grand script CS-Cart

I hope that will help me

discount in option is an option from the drop-down versions so that I add the products you want to put good and also the options for changing the price (€ 2.00) or (- € 2.00) and also be placed puesde image for each product, well until there enntiendo perfactamente,

I’m starting to reconstruis my page from the zero but I find bugs that prevent me from continuing

drop-down menu does not automatically match the products of (AZ and 0-9) and that annoys me and gives me a lot of work because I have many options to put

modified also when the price comes in variations in the product page so (€ 10.00) or (- € 10.00) and I have several option prices and the drop is charged and fella mui

There is also the option to add images for each option, but you can not add more than 20 images and the rest of my options are left without picture

Option combinations also can not put more than 50 images for the combinations and other combinations are left with the main photo

on the product page is well organized but the options in black and white background is not at all well aClimate in the cs-cart version 1.xx options remain within a yellow box and look good

[COLOR=#000]I would also like the price goes so areva 10€ not € 10.00 as it comes now[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000][COLOR=#000]and forgive my English because English is not the only Translates to google[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]urgent help please I have the pagiina closed from 2 months ago

thanks

I think you might be better contacting CsCart help desk, there a many issues here, some may be easy to solve, some may need mods.

[quote name=‘BarryH’]I think you might be better contacting CsCart help desk, there a many issues here, some may be easy to solve, some may need mods.[/QUOTE]

I have spoken with them but say they do not know what I

Some of these problems I think are caused by your server settings.

Ask your host if they have installed Suhosin

If yes, they will need to adjust some of the following settings to allow you to add more options.

; Filtering Options

suhosin.post.max_array_depth =

suhosin.post.max_value_length =

suhosin.post.max_vars =

suhosin.upload.max_uploads =

Also ask them to check the server error logs for problems related to this php.ini setting

max_file_uploads =

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]Some of these problems I think are caused by your server settings.

Ask your host if they have installed Suhosin

If yes, they will need to adjust some of the following settings to allow you to add more options.

; Filtering Options

suhosin.post.max_array_depth =

suhosin.post.max_value_length =

suhosin.post.max_vars =

suhosin.upload.max_uploads =

Also ask them to check the server error logs for problems related to this php.ini setting

max_file_uploads =[/QUOTE]

I do not think that is hosting problem

install a demo and put 25 variants with pictures and leaving really only the first 20 and the rest is not

combinations and also salts the first 50 and the rest nothing

Escuchar

Leer fonéticamente

Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado

I have encountered this many times with my clients and is why I posted what I did above.

This might help if Suhosin is not installed. (ini_sets will not override Suhosin settings)

Try adding this line to your config.local.php file and see if you can now add more than 20 images.

```php @ini_set(‘max_file_uploads’, ‘100’); ```

The default PHP value is 20

Disregard that last advice… PHP max uploads cannot be overridden and must be changed within php.ini only. I just tested this.

You will need to contact your host

[quote name=‘kondanet’][URL]Chơi Facebook Trực Tuyến | Một Thương Hiểu Mạnh Nhất Vn

help please this is my third thread and received no aid does not seem a support forum as a grand script CS-Cart

I hope that will help me

discount in option is an option from the drop-down versions so that I add the products you want to put good and also the options for changing the price (€ 2.00) or (- € 2.00) and also be placed puesde image for each product, well until there enntiendo perfactamente,

thanks[/QUOTE]

Admin settings, display option modifiers,

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]I have encountered this many times with my clients and is why I posted what I did above.

This might help if Suhosin is not installed. (ini_sets will not override Suhosin settings)

Try adding this line to your config.local.php file and see if you can now add more than 20 images.

```php @ini_set(‘max_file_uploads’, ‘100’); ```

The default PHP value is 20[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]Disregard that last advice… PHP max uploads cannot be overridden and must be changed within php.ini only. I just tested this.

You will need to contact your host[/QUOTE]

Images thanks brother problem solved in variants

boy now and see if that fixes the images of combinations also

follow through and waiting for answers from other questions

Escuchar

Leer fonéticamente

Diccionario - Ver diccionario detalladonombre0.solabreviatura0.gramo0.gravedad0.todos los públicos0.mil dólares0.mil libras

variants and combinations arranged perfect thank you very much friend

lack even one thing, I want the options and the price and the button to add the expensive are inside a box with a yellow color as the old version of cs-cart

and also to adjust the price in ways not leave me (+ € 5.00)

mui important and one thing I want to pair the content of the options automatically (AZ and 0-10)

and thank you thank you very much brother S-Combs

[quote name=‘kondanet’]and also to adjust the price in ways not leave me (+ € 5.00)[/QUOTE]

Admin>Settings>General>Display modifiers for product options (Un tick)

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Admin>Settings>General>Display modifiers for product options (Un tick)[/QUOTE]

tanks you