help please server errors

Hi all, after getting my host to resolve some email and speed issues I am getting thes emessages and cannot access the server via whm,. cpanel or ftp. All the sites are completely down and I am wondering if there is any other way i can get in to re boot or anything like that. My phone is red hot at the moment Ha ha. I have put a ticket in to Martfox but they have been slow replying lately

[color=#000000]Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 187418 bytes) in /home/hiviscou/public_html/core/fn.log.php on line 73[/color]

[color=#000000]and image attached[/color]

[color=#000000]thanks[/color]

[color=#000000]John[/color]

2nd error.JPG

Out of disk space maybe? Still you'd be able to connect through FTP…

P.S. I'd def. recommend switching to a host that guarantees an answer within x minutes.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1337168508' post='136545']

Out of disk space maybe? Still you'd be able to connect through FTP…

P.S. I'd def. recommend switching to a host that guarantees an answer within x minutes.

[/quote]

An answer such: “…we are still investigating…” …won't help to the customer if it will be replied within x minutes…

Indy, that's BS and you know it. I didn't even name a competing host and we all know you work for martfox which is why you voted down my post. We also all know, lately you are only online when other hosts are having problems, or to defend Martfox in their many times of trouble

I have 3 servers with 2 hosts and both answer with an “I am investigating” answer, which means the person who answered is actually working on it. It's NOT an auto response mail (I get that one too).

The email from the person who is working on it is guaranteed within 15 minutes. Usually, it's 2.

After this email they always come back to me within another couple of minutes, either having solved things or with an explanation of what the problem is or what it can be.

For who's interested, my hosts are solidhost (which must hold the record for most outdated site ever) and futurehosting and I have managed support with both.

[attachment=5210:disc space.JPG][attachment=5211:disc space 2.JPG]I replied to my ticket asking why I had no response since yesterday then I did get a reply saying they were looking into it. They say it is running out of disc space. They also say cs cart is causing errors in the log file and I should send it to cs, they have attached a rar file.

Site is running again at the moment but images attached for refererence. thanks for replies.

disc space.JPG

disc space 2.JPG

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1337160235' post='136542']

Hi all, after getting my host to resolve some email and speed issues I am getting thes emessages and cannot access the server via whm,. cpanel or ftp. All the sites are completely down and I am wondering if there is any other way i can get in to re boot or anything like that. My phone is red hot at the moment Ha ha. I have put a ticket in to Martfox but they have been slow replying lately

[color=#000000]Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 187418 bytes) in /home/hiviscou/public_html/core/fn.log.php on line 73[/color]

[color=#000000]and image attached[/color]

[color=#000000]thanks[/color]

[color=#000000]John[/color]

[/quote]

Hi John,

as for the server being out of disk space, you had around 20GB of backups generated by cPanel in the /home directory. Martfox doesn't monitor disk usage and it's down to the customer to watch their usage through the VPS control panel.

thanks for the reply Indy, so maybe that was the problem all along, instead of being told it was a cs cart script problem. I did send emails over 6 months ago asking about the whereabouts and need to delete backups asking if the were just overwritten, but never got a reply to that either. Also should the backups not show in the disc usage as above shots?

We also couldnt find the previous ticket that related to the original problem, I assume you have access to these as your respones here indicates this.

BUT when all is said and done this (bear in mind there were email and site issues) was from last thursday when the problems started but only when i pushed did I get any answers. i appreciate the erro has been solved but lets not try and blame my igonarnce when I flagged this months ago

your support response/ indications are slow and has gone way downhill from when i used to champion Martfox, never ever have i seen your live chat up and running for over a year. blah blah I could go on

John

I also couldnt get any info via twitter or facebook when your own site seemed down for 16 hours yesterday